This 29 page workbook has been designed to help you plan your day, from start to finish, to help make your wedding planning and day as smooth as possible.
Inspired by some of the best wedding planners in the world, and tailored to you for your wedding. Why? Because a happy and relaxed you means a fun wedding.
The Wedding Workbook designed to help you
- The Wedding Ticksheets – 8 Pages to help you plan your wedding
- The Wedding Budget – Know what you want and how much to spend
- The Guest List – Create and organise your wedding guest list
- The Wedding Photography Planner – A glimpse of the wedding day
- The Music Planner – Make a list of songs for different parts of the day
- The Wedding Florist Planner – Helping list your arrangement
- The Wedding Reception Seating Planner – to decide who will sit with whom
- The Wedding Recommendations – Some of my favorite wedding specialists
If you have less than six months to plan your wedding, don’t panic; just get started as soon as possible. And never allow the details to overshadow the joy of the event!
If your budget allows, use a wedding planner. Their knowledge and experience will not only save you time but improve your overall guest experienece too. Experience is priceless.
Simple steps to help make your wedding planning and day as smooth as possible.
The workbook is broken down into sections, to allow you to print and make additional photocopies as you need them.
The first section, titled ‘The Planner’ is no substitute for a good wedding planner, but is designed to help you work through your tasks in small manageable parts.
6-12 months ahead of your wedding
- Reserve anything you need to rent, such as tables and chairs.
- Arrange wedding transport for the day, if needed.
- Order your wedding stationery, including invitations and thank you notes. Remember to book a calligrapher is using one.
- Register for gifts.
- Purchase wedding rings.
- Purchase or reserve the groom’s attire.
- Decide on the guest’s attire.
- Organise the hen do.
- Organise or delegate the stag party.
- Research required vaccinations and any visa requirements for your honeymoon if needed.
- Buy stockings and any special lingerie your dress requires
- Decide on your wedding favours
- Book a room for the wedding night, if not included with the venue.
- Choose gifts for the wedding party.
- Reserve accommodation for out of town guests.
- Sign up for dance lessons (it’s fun).
- Arrange hair and makeup trials.
- Create your wedding guest website if you need one (useful for destination weddings and international guests).
Now I hope you enjoy this useful organiser.
I have already had some wonderful feedback from brides, who have helped and contributed to the making of this.
Please don’t hesitate to drop me a message and let me know how you are getting on with it, or if you have any feedback and would like to include something else in it too.
Happy planning and enjoy the journey, not just the destination. If you are struggling to enjoy the journey, then hire a planner to take a load off, and then get back to enjoying the journey again.
Love and positive energy,